It All Adds Up I recently went to the doctor’s for my annual check-up and I got a clean bill of health! While checking out I noticed a sign with four simple things anyone can do to stay healthy at any age. It occurred to me that I do all of those things so I thought I’d share them with you here in this live video. Four Things! 1 – Move Even moderate exercise on a consistent basis can have a big impact on your health. Look for fun things to do on the weekend that keep you moving and active. I like bike riding, skiing, running, and disc golf! 2 – Get enough sleep Have a solid bed time to help ensure you get enough rest for your body to repair and refresh. Most sleep professionals say 7-8 hours is good for adults . 3- Eat real food Avoid eating processed foods and foods with ingredients you can’t pronounce. Generally, these don’t contain the nutrients your body needs for optimal health. 4 – uh….oh no I forgot # 4! Ok so you’ll notice I forgot # 4 (thank goodness my doc wasn’t testin...
Comments
Post a Comment